Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Five Months

Today Claire turns five months. It has gone by fast, but I've enjoyed every minute. Her two bottom teeth are really coming up now (I'm still trying to get a picture of them). Her top gums are swollen and it looks like the top ones could be poking through any time. I still can't believe that she has teeth already, but it doesn't really surprise me. When she was born, it looked like she was getting teeth. Kevin and I kept staring at her mouth saying, "No way!" Claire also likes to roll all over the floor and scoots backwards when she is on her tummy. So far she has gotten stuck under the couch and entertainment center. Her personality is starting to show. She is such a happy baby and LOVES to laugh! She is very ticklish on her knees, elbows, thighs, and armpits. Whenever we are in the car, she jabbers up a storm and laughs at Curtis. She loves rice cereal and I just introduced her to applesauce, but she doesn't care for it to much. She scrunches her face and spits it out. She still wakes up once, sometimes twice, during the night. She has been going to bed at 7:30 p.m. and waking up between 2:30 a.m. and 3:30 a.m.. I am so looking forward to her sleeping through the night. Here are some pictures of our big girl.


Waiting to eat.

Our happy girl!

Sitting in the big tub for the first time.

No comments: