Monday, January 4, 2010

Name That Photo

Okay so I wanted to start out the new year with something a little fun. I took this picture a couple weeks ago because I wanted to get a picture of all three kids in the tub together. I didn't look at the picture until I was done taking a few shots and this one caught my eye.This is photo is hilarious and there is so much going on. So to ring in the new year, I invite you to caption this photo. If I get enough people to comment, I might even make it a contest. So leave your comment by noon on Friday and I look forward to your comments.

3 comments:

Mommy of Three! said...

The Only Way to Clean Toes - Curtis-Style!

Hilarious!

Kathleen said...

I don't have a title..but I just wanted to say HOW CUTE ARE THEY??!!! Presley thinks it is just the best thing ever that Trent takes a bath with her.

Anonymous said...

I love the expression on Claire's face. She looks like she is wanting to say, "No way! Is that normal?"

Sue