Monday, May 24, 2010

Claire's Birthday Weekend

So, our Claire Bear celebrated her 1st birthday on Friday and we had a Care Bears party for her on Saturday. She didn't really understand what was going on but she sure did enjoy the cake and ice cream! Here are some pictures from her birthday weekend.

Here is Claire eating her birthday cupcake on Friday. She stuffed her cheeks, it was so cute!


Here is her invitation that I made. I think they came out real good.
Her Care Bears birthday cake that was strawberry flavored, yum!
Her is Claire wearing Lauren's old birthday dress and enjoying her balloon.
My friend Myra bought the hat for Claire's birthday. As you can see, she wasn't too impressed.
It was a fun, but busy weekend and I'm glad everything turned out so well. Now I can sit back and enjoy what this next year is going to unfold.


















No comments: