Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Update

Well, I had my doctor's appointment this morning and everything is good. The doctor did an ultrasound and the baby looks great!! It was moving around alot, which is another reason for me to believe that this baby is a boy. Curtis moved constantly and Lauren would move once in a while. The heartbeat was good and I got to see it's brain, spine, umbilical cord, arms, and legs. He looked between the baby's legs, but it's still too early to see anything. We will just have to wait until the beginning of January, when the next ultrasound is done, to find out anything. On a different note...when I was telling Curtis that I had a doctor's appointment and he would have a babysitter, he asked me if the doctor was going to be taking the baby out. When I told him no, that the baby was going to be inside me for a while so that it could get bigger, he got this concerned look on his face and said, "But Mommy, the baby is going to poke a hole in your tummy." I reassured him that the baby wasn't going to poke a hole in my tummy and he was okay with that. It's funny the things that kids think of. Blessings upon you all!!

No comments: