Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family Update

Wow! what a week it has been. First off, the Harvest Fair at church was a blast! The kids had so much fun, neither one of them wanted to leave. We got a lot of complements on their costumes. I will have to post the pictures later as I haven't gotten around to downloading them yet. Over the weekend I had the scare of my life as I started cramping and spotting Saturday night. I was an emotional wreck all weekend, but God is in control and He knows what is best for this baby, so I have given it over to Him. I have been taking it very easy, though, and have stopped spotting. I'm still cramping every once in a while. I have my next appointment on Tuesday and I will be having an ultrasound done, so please pray that everything is okay. On a happier note, Curtis's Sunday school class is going to be singing in the Christmas program. I am so excited!! We have been practicing the song and Curtis is getting excited. He keeps asking when the Christmas program is so that he can sing. Last night when he was singing for Kevin, he asked us,"What is a virgin Mary?" The name of the song he is singing is The Virgin Mary Had A Baby Boy. We didn't get a chance to answer because we were laughing too hard, but I know he will ask again, so I am thinking of an answer. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

Thanks Candie! Had my first appt. today, and we'll get an ultrasound in 5 weeks. Waiting will be so hard. I'm glad everything is going well with you guys. It is reassuring to know that God is in control of our lives, otherwise, we'd be making pretty big messes of everything. I can't wait to see you guys (in a week)!