Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Time

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween. On Thursday, I took the kids to the circle in Old Towne Orange for Treats in the Streets. Every year on the Thursday before Halloween, the city closes off the circle and kids are allowed to trick-or-treat at the shops along the street. They have hay rides, food booths, games, and a costume parade. The kids had so much fun, but Curtis got very tired from walking around. Yesterday, our church had it's annual Harvest Fair, so we went and had lots of fun. Curtis got to hold a snake and Lauren got a pony ride. My original costume plan was for all of us to dress up as The Incredibles, but I had the hardest time trying to get costumes so I decided to dress Curtis and Lauren up as Raggedy Ann & Andy, but that didn't work out either, so Curtis ended up going as a firefighter and Lauren was Alice In Wonderland.
Aren't they cute!?!

Getting a picture with a real fireman in front of a fire truck. Curtis was on cloud nine.
Having fun in the ball pool.
Curtis holding a snake.
I finally got a picture of Claire's teeth.








No comments: