Monday, November 9, 2009

Shock and Awe

Today has been a roller coaster of a day to say the least. This morning, Stellan flatlined before his ablation and things weren't looking to good for him. Curtis and I were on our knees praying for that little guy. To be totally honest, I didn't think he was going to survive the surgery. Oh ye of little faith! God performed a miracle through the surgeons and I'm estatic to say that Stellan not only survived the ablation, but he is SVT free tonight with no damage to his AV Node. Praise God the awesome Creator of the universe! I'm crying just thinking about what the Lord did today. Another praise report is that my cousin's wife Maggie, who is 30 weeks pregnant and has been on bed rest for the last couple of months because of an incompetent cervix, had her OB appointment today and the baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead weighing in at 4 lbs. 3 oz. Big brother James was born at 29 weeks and only weighed 3 lbs. so this is awesome news as we were expecting her to get admitted to the hospital today. She will still need to be on bedrest as her cervix has gone from 1.3 cm to 6 mm. We will have a new baby in the family soon. Please pray that baby Lia will continue to grow so that she won't have to stay in the NICU too long. To God be the Glory!

1 comment:

Richmond Daddy said...

You have an exceedingly creative and well presented blog here which is both informative and entertaining to fellow parents. I was similarly inspired to blog about my adventures with parenthood at my blog http://apparentstory.blogspot.com I thank you for sharing your family's experiences!