Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sewing

Yes, it is time to kick off my week long celebration of my hobbies and crafts! I am so excited to be sharing with you. I decided to start out the week by showcasing clothing that I have sewn over the years. I learned how to sew when I was in jr. high and it has been something that I have enjoyed ever since. I just wish I had more time to make all of the things that I want to make. Oh well, one day maybe, when the kids are all in school. :)
These were some of the first kid pajamas that I had ever made and they are now my favorite pj to sew.
This was the first dress that I ever made. The black mesh was a pain to sew, but the dress came out beautifully. Sadly, I will never be able to wear that dress again.
This is a maternity top that I made when I was pregnant with Curtis. I kinda guessed on what size to make because I had no idea how big my belly would get.
I made both the shirt and the shorts for Curtis last year. It was a fun project to do and he looked so cute in it.
Tomorrow I will be focusing on cross stitch.








No comments: