Wednesday, August 4, 2010

14 Months

I can't believe that our youngest is 14 months old. My baby is gone and toddlerhood is in full swing. She runs all over the place and climbs on everything. She is our little monkey. She is a little spitfire and loves to throw tantrums with the best. She is also so sure of herself and will walk around with her hands behind her back like she is inspecting things. She loves to talk and I think we have another Curtis on our hands. She has an amazing sense of humor that keeps Kevin and I laughing. We look forward to watching her grow. Here are some of her 1 year pictures that I haven't had a chance to post yet, so enjoy!






1 comment:

Kathleen said...

wow! she is big...when you said my baby is gone it made me sad because I feel the same way. Since we are DONE it is extra sad-BUT I'm excited for the now we are in! Hope your doing well!!