Monday, December 10, 2012

Family Pictures

Last weekend we took our family pictures.  We had fun...and once I figured out how to use the timer on the camera (it's new), it was even better!!

 Even though Claire isn't looking at the camera, I really like this photo.  These were taken at the kids' school.
 

If Lauren hadn't blinked, this would've been a good one as well. 

I love my kids!! 

 Another great shot!

 Claire was getting frustrated with the picture taking!
 
Spontaneous kid shot!

 
 If it wasn't for the shadows, this is a great shot!
 

This is the one I have on Facebook 

 Darn shadows!!

 I love this one!


This was totally spontaneous!!  Claire wanted a break from the pictures and sat down off to the side.  She looked so cute I had to grab the camera!
 

Since Claire got her picture taken, the other two wanted theirs done as well.
 

I really like this one.  The kids have such nice smiles!
 
 Lauren hamming it up for the camera!!

 I was still in the processess of putting Claire on my lap!  These were taken at a church down the street.  We loved the wreathes on the doors.

 Gotta have a nose picking picture!
 

 Lauren decided to do it to...and as you can see, I was in the middle of telling her to get her finger out of her nose!  We were actually thinking about putting this on our Christmas cards!!  Gotta keep it real!

 This is Kevin's favorite

 No photo shoot would be complete without a silly picture!  We also thought about putting this on our Christmas cards!

 Cheese!

This picture shows their personalities very well.


No comments: