Thursday, July 17, 2008

Six Years

I can't believe that Kevin and I have been married for six years. The time has gone by very quickly, but it also seems like we've been together forever. I was showing Curtis our wedding video yesterday and I had to laugh at how young and naive we looked. I was also thinking how I will never look like that again! Curtis kept asking where he was at and he didn't understand that he was just dust under the bed. We have come so far since that day and I'm very thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with a really great guy. We also make really cute kids (with the Lord's help). I can't believe that we have two beautiful children (who are going to have birthdays next month). Time sure does have a way of just sneaking right by us. Lauren is now pulling herself up on everything and walking around the coffee table. My baby is making her way into toddlerhood.

No comments: