Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Earthquake

Well, the kids have survived their first earthquake. I hate earthquakes, they scare me, but I knew that if I freaked out, then the kids would freak out as well. Thankfully it wasn't a very big quake, but we were close enough to the epicenter to get rattled pretty good. Curtis was more interested in the rumble noise that quakes make then the actual shaking. It was very interesting trying to explain to a 3 year old what causes earthquakes. He is now fascinated by the fact that earthquakes help to create the mountains. Other than that our lives are pretty boring right now. Lauren's teeth are coming in beautifully now. She is still waking at night from the pain, but we are dealing with it. She loves to climb the stairs and she is really good at it too! She scares me when she does it. We are now gearing up for birthday parties. I will post pictures of Curtis' invitations that I made soon. I can't wait for his party, it is going to be so fun. Well, that's all I have for now. May God's blessings pour out upon you all.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hey you! Glad to see you blogging :) Glad to see the kids "survived" their first eathquke too!