Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blessed

The kids have been sick this past week, which means that I haven't been getting much sleep. They are breathing much better now and not so cranky! Lauren is also teething really badly, which means she chews on everything. It's like having a puppy sometimes. I feel bad for her though, because there isn't much that I can do to help with the pain. She is also walking all over the place! I love this toddler stage because they can explore their world much better. She is so excited to be walking and Curtis loves to walk around with her. Oh, we bought Lauren a baby stroller for her dollies and Lauren is small enough to fit into it, so Curtis will push Lauren around in it and she just cracks up. It is hilarious! I love watching my children play together. I am so blessed.

No comments: