Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Buzz Lightyear

Well, Curtis' birthday came and went and I'm kinda glad it's over. I'm pooped. The party was a success and Curtis enjoyed every minute of it. The look on his face when he saw his cake and all of the decorations was priceless. I almost had a heartattack because my mom dropped the cake taking it out of the fridge. Thankfully the smushed part was in the back, so you couldn't really see it, but man I wanted to cry after putting all that work into it and she drops it. Oh well, it happens sometimes. For the most part, Curtis was on his best behavior considering he missed his nap for the party. He even let one of his friends help him open his presents. He makes me so proud sometimes. Well here are some pictures from his party:


The cake table

The menu

Blowing out the candles The beautiful carrot cake

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

That cake was absolutely awesome Candie!