Tuesday, July 28, 2009

State of the Household: Part 3

So here is the latest news: I have a phone interview tomorrow with the clinic that I used to work for in Minnesota. I just got off the phone with the HR Director a few minutes ago and it looks very promising. I am very excited to see if this leads us back to the frozen tundra. Kevin hasn't been able to finish up his resume since his assistant quit a few weeks ago and the company isn't going to hire a replacement, so Kevin is extremely busy. It is so frustrating to see him so worn out when he gets home. If I do get this job, then we are looking at being in Minnesota in September, just in time to see the leaves change. I have already been looking at apartments out there to see what is available, so that we can get a head start once we get out there. I will keep you posted...

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

Wow! We're praying for you (and the interview)!