Monday, August 3, 2009

A Change of Plans

Some of you have been asking how the phone interview went and it hasn't happened yet. As of Friday morning the supervisor still hadn't called and I was fine with that. I've totally left this in God's hands and am at peace. Well, Friday afternoon the supervisor called, but I wasn't home, so she left me a message to call back this coming week and she will try to contact me again as well. Anyway, in light of what's going on with Lauren, Kevin and I have decided that it's not the right time for us to move back yet, which I will discuss with the supervisor this week. Lauren comes first and we want to get her better before we move anywhere. It's funny how God works like that. Anyway, we start Lauren's treatment tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it. Please pray that I will have strength and patience to help Lauren through this.

No comments: