Friday, August 7, 2009

What A Week!



So Miss Lauren has been on her "medicine" for five days now and I don't know how we are going to make it to four weeks on this stuff. Thankfully the milk of magnesia worked very quickly, so she only had to take three doses, but the bowel movements that followed were stuff for horror movies! I won't go into details, but I've had to do a lot of extra cleaning :( Poor baby really doesn't feel good and nap/bed time has become major drama with her. The Lord is really stretching me to rely totally on Him. I cannot wait to have my sweet little girl back.

I also finally got in contact with the supervisor in Minnesota. I explained the situation with Lauren and she totally understood. She also said that they will keep me in mind when something else opens up. Apparently they are going to be hiring some new doctors, so they will need secretaries for those doctors. So pretty much, we will be moving back to Minnesota unless something drastic happens. In the meantime we will be packing up all of our non-essential items, so that I won't have to be rushing to pack everything in a short amount of time. I feel so at peace with the timing of everything.

I also want to share some pictures of the kids with you. The first one is a picture of an airplane that Curtis made with some scrap sticky foam from a stamp set that I have. His mind amazes me. Kevin says that Curtis is going to be an engineer. What do you think?
This next picture is Claire smiling. It's not a very good one, but you can see her chubby smiling face.
I hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

Poor Lauren :( Hang in there girlie. We're praying for you!

Claire looks like Curtis's twin. :)