Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lauren Update

I just wanted to update you on Lauren's gastro appointment yesterday. Lauren hasn't had any bleeding for six weeks now. She still has to be on the Miralax for the next three months. We go back at the end of November and if Lauren still hasn't had any bleeding, then we don't need to see the GI anymore. So now we have to wait even longer to get back to Minnesota. I'm still trying to get ahold of the supervisor out there to let her know the news, so that we can come up with a game plan. I will keep you posted...

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I have to tell you...I know its completely selfish, but I don't want you guys to go! I am so glad Lauren is doing better. I would love to get together with you and go to the park by your house with the kids...I'll FB you, because you will probably get that quicker than this :)