Tuesday, February 17, 2009

26 Weeks

I had my doctor's appointment today and everything looks good. My blood pressure was the lowest it's been this pregnancy. The baby's heartbeat was in the 140's, and I've gained 15 pounds so far. I have to go in for my glucose test, which I'm so not looking forward to, but it must be done. My next appointment will be my last four week appointment, then I will start going in every two weeks. This baby is a mover and it loves to do sommersaults when I'm trying to get to sleep, just like it's big brother Curtis would do in the womb. Curtis' is now fascinated with my belly button. He loves to look at my belly and see how big it's getting, but he is scared that my belly button is going to pop out. It never popped out with the last two pregnancies, so I doubt it will this time, but no matter what I say, Curtis still believes that it's going to pop. My nausea is pretty much gone, I did feel a little queasy yesterday morning, but other than that I've been feeling pretty good. Today while I was in the waiting room, the baby decided to do some gymnastics and I got to watch my belly move for the first time. I can't wait for Curtis to see it and see his reaction.

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

Aww! I'm so happy for you guys!