Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Am So Ready




I am now in my 35th week of pregnancy and am very uncomfortable. The baby is really putting a lot of pressure on my pelvis. Yesterday I could barely walk and it felt like the baby's head was between my legs. I have also been having quite a bit of Braxton Hicks contractions and the baby isn't moving around as much. Kevin keeps telling me to just lay on the couch all day long and I just laugh. How is that going to happen with two kids running around. I do try to rest and prop my feet up as much as possible. I've been explaining to Curtis about who is going to watch them when we have to go to the hospital and what's going to happen. He wants to go to the hospital with us to watch the baby being born...uh, I don't think so. Anyway, Kevin and I are going to storage on Saturday to get the baby stuff out, then I can get my hospital bag packed. I can't believe we are this close to meeting our new baby. I am so looking forward to the baby being born and Kevin calling out the sex of the baby...it just makes me all giddy. That's what I wanted with Curtis, but it didn't happen that way...oh well, we have our chance now. Here are some pictures of the kids. Enjoy!!

My little bookworms!
Shaving just like Daddy

I also wanted to say that Lauren has not had any rectal bleeding for two months now. Praise God!! We are hoping that whatever it was is completely gone, we'll see...

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

Yay!!!! (for Lauren!) Can't wait to see you guys Sunday! Thanks again for the Cars stuff. I'll be bakin' tonight. =) Can't wait meet "baby" too!!! I'm getting giddy for you guys! Oh, and thanks for prayin' for Natty. It's been a rough couple days.