Thursday, April 2, 2009

Almost Time!

I cannot believe it's now April. This year is going by so quickly. Can you believe that next month we will have a baby in the house. I was telling Kevin yesterday that I will probably start dilating at the end of this month (I usually start dilating a 3-4 weeks before the due date). Curtis is getting anxious for the baby to come. He has been asking me when the baby is going to come. Last week he was trying to show the baby, all of his cars, through my belly button! He is going to be an awesome big, big, brother. My hips have been hurting something fierce though. This morning, I can barely walk or sit from the pain. I never had this with the other two, so I don't know what's going on. I might have to call the doctor, but we'll see.

Lauren is getting her top two canine teeth and has been so clingy and fussy. Curtis has been so sweet in trying to cheer her up. He has gotten so caring lately and I am so thankful for that. Last week, he even took a wipey and wiped Lauren's face after she finished eating mac-n-cheese. What a sweetheart!

I also have a praise report on baby Stellan. He has been out of SVT for about 15 hours now and is now smiling and giggling!! Thank you God for your mercies! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: