Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Waiting Game

So, I had my doctor's appointment today and everything is looking good. The baby's heartrate was 150, so I'm totally convinced we are having a boy. Curtis' heartrate was in the 150's and Lauren's was in the 130's. The pelvic pressure is getting really bad. I was in so much pain last night. They didn't check my cervix this time, but I sure feel like I've already started to dilate. I will just have to wait until next week when they check. I charged up the batteries in the video camera and camera and I just need to finish packing my hospital bag.

In other news, all four of Lauren's canine teeth have finally broken through the gums. I can't wait to see what her smile looks like when they come down all the way. That's all I have for now while we play the waiting game...

No comments: