Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hallelujah!

The kids are finally getting better. No more vomiting and diarrhea. The kids are now running around and playing. Their appetites are slowly getting back to normal. Now I'm just praying that I'm not coming down with this stuff. Yesterday I felt horrible and spent the whole day on the couch. Curtis took good care of me and Lauren gave me lots of luvin'. Today I have been so nauseous, so I'm not sure if it's a pregnancy thing or getting what the kids had thing. Hopefully it's just a pregnancy thing. Speaking of which, I am now in the third trimester woohoo! I am so ready to have this baby. This is going to be the longest part of the pregnancy. Thankfully the kids are good helpers. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

Yay! I'm so glad the kids are all feeling better. You get some much needed rest now!