Monday, March 30, 2009

What A Week!

This past week has been a tough one for me. I have been on my hands and knees praying and crying over Stellan, praying for Jon & Ali as they continue to deal with their losses, dealing with a teething toddler, and trying to get housework done. I've really worn myself out! The baby gets REALLY active at night and it's getting very hard to get comfortable, so I don't get much sleep. I am SO ready for this baby to make it's appearance. I think Curtis is ready to meet the baby as well. He keeps asking when the baby is going to come out. Last week he was telling me that the baby was going to be another sister, so I asked him what her name was going to be and he said Sweet Pea. I still think it's a boy and I'm praying that it's a boy so that Curtis can have a brother to play and hang out with. Plus Curtis had cute baby clothes that I am just itching to take out of storage. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments: