Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Fun

So the kids are back and it's life as usual. Kevin and I had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday we slept in which was so nice. I really needed that. We went out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory since we had a gift card. I got the pasta carbonara which was delicious, and we had the lemoncello cream torte which was equally delicious. After lunch, we went to the movies since I had free passes, and we watched New In Town. It was a cute movie and it takes place in Minnesota, so we laughed our heads off. Hollywood always seems to over exaggerate the accent, but it had a good story line. After the movie, we looked around at the shops and just enjoyed being together. For dinner, we ate at The Corner Bakery, very yummy. We didn't get home 'til 9 p.m. Yesterday, we went to church and it was my Sunday to work in the nursery, but we didn't have any babies, so I was able to listen to the sermon. After church, we went to lunch and went to Walmart to get diapers and pull-ups for the kids. By the time we got home, the kids were on their way back. It's nice to have them back, but I enjoy the peace and quiet. I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I will let you all know how that goes. I can't believe that in ten more weeks we will be meeting our baby. I am so ready...

No comments: