Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Update and Prayer Request

Well, I just got back from my doctor's appointment. The doctor did an ultrasound to see how big the baby was and we discovered that the baby is breeched. The baby's head is right under my ribs on the left side. It's been poking out for about a week now, but I thought it was the feet. I am shocked to say the least and worried. A c-section is not what I had in mind, but I will have to trust God in whatever he has planned for me and this baby. The doctor will do another ultrasound next week to see if the baby has turned. If it hasn't then we will discuss our options. He also told me that if I go into labor this week to go straight to the hospital asap since it's dangerous for me to be laboring with the baby in this position. I cannot tell you how scared and sad I am right now. The only good thing is that the baby looked good and is 7 lbs, so I just have to leave this in God's hands. Please join me in praying that the baby turns this week and that I do not go into labor before next Tuesday.

No comments: