Saturday, May 23, 2009

Introducing...

Kevin and I are pleased to announce the birth of our baby girl,
Claire Elaine
born on Thursday, May 21st at 4:23 p.m.
Weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 in.
We are so blessed and thankful that she stayed head down and the birth was quick and uncomplicated.

Curtis was very curious, but sad that there was no baby Zach. He told my mom that the nurses were going to put baby Claire back in my tummy, so baby Zach could come.

The proud parents


Our beautiful baby girl

So pretty


2 comments:

Mommy of Three! said...

Candie, she's gorgeous!!! How are you feeling? Sorry we haven't had internet (supposedly we will Wed.). I want to bring you your quiche! =P I'll try to give you a call later on this week to see if you are up to me bringing it over. =) (Oh, and what filling of course!) I'm so glad Claire is here. =) I can't wait to see her in person!

Bobbie Guice said...

Hi Candie - Congratulations - Claire is beautiful - wish I had discovered your "blog" sooner - both Robin and Kevin were C-sections - Krissy was my only "natural" birth. Gotta tell you - I actually recovered quicker from my c-sections than I did the natural - I too was terrified, but it just wasn't that bad - I'm sorry you had to agonize over it for a few days. How blessed you were, though, that everything turned out all right. Can't wait to meet your precious baby girl in person! Hugs and best wishes!