Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Two More Weeks

Here it is Tuesday again and another doctor's appointment is done. This one was much better than last week. Kevin went with me this time and when the doctor was measuring my belly, he was asking me if I thought the baby had flipped. I told him that I didn't think so, and he looked at me and said, "Really?" He started to feel around my lower abdomen by my pelvic bone and looked at me and said,"I feel a head down here." So we proceeded with the ultrasound and sure enough the baby had moved into the head down position. Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers. The baby was really active last night, so I don't know if that's when he/she flipped or when it happened, but it was a wonderful surprise. The doctor also estimated that the baby weighs about 8lbs. 3oz. but I don't see how the baby could gain over a pound in a week especially since I didn't gain any weight. Now we just have to wait for me to go into labor and pray that the baby doesn't decide to flip again.

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

Praise the Lord Candie! :)