Saturday, January 17, 2009

17 Months

I can't believe that my little girl is 17 months old. She is almost a year and a half! It still amazes me at how fast time has flown with each child. The time seems to go by faster each year. Lauren is now starting to say a lot of words. She can now say: birdie, tree, train, all done, may--may(for banana), woof-woof(for dog), frogie, duck, and please. She can also point to her toes, belly, nose, ears, and mouth when asked. She loves to dance and now she puts both hands above her head and does ballerina spins (I think we are going to have to put her in a dance class pretty soon). She loves making funny faces and she screams whenever someone takes something from her. She will use just about anything as a purse i.e. my sandals, Curtis' underwear, pull-ups, hats, and t-shirts. She loves clothes, shoes, and dollies, such a girly-girl. Thank you Lord, for blessing us with this beautiful little girl.

No comments: