Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Frustrations

So here we go into another week of work hell for Kevin. So far his company has laid off around 15 people. Yesterday things got pretty ugly for Kevin and he almost walked out. The president of the company came in and chewed him out over something that the production manager should've taken care of. These people are supposed to be Christians, but now that sales are down, their true colors are starting to come out. I'm very thankful that I'm not the one working there because I would've told someone off by now. I hate seeing my wonderful husband who works so hard for this company get treated so badly. I think I will feel much better once Kevin gets his resume finished and sent out. The one thing that is certain is that if he does get let go, we will pack everything up and head back to Minnesota, which is where we want to get back to anyway. Without me working, there is just no way for us to make it out here and our main goal right now is to get a house and settle down. The Lord is really making things uncomfortable for us right now, but I know that He is in control and I am very thankful for that.

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

I would miss you guys terribly, but we would fly out and visit of course. And, you guys are in my prayers. =)