Monday, January 12, 2009

Bowling and Moving Up

Kevin's parents flew in this weekend to spend some time with us and what a whirlwind weekend it was. On Saturday, we all went out bowling. No, I did not bowl, but Curtis bowled for the first time. It was a fun time and the kids had a blast. Curtis now wants to get a pair of bowling shoes and go bowling again! Here are some pictures:

Mr. Bowler

Waiting patiently for his turn.

Curtis got a spare! Way to go!

Lauren had to get in on the action as well.

In other news, Lauren is now in the toddler class at church. Yesterday was her second week in the new class and she loves it. When we walked into church, she ran straight for the class. My baby is growing up too fast. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Mommy of Three! said...

Hahaha, they are too cute! I wanted a bowling ball and shoes for my birthday, but I think we'll be putting that off. =P

Here's the put the Baby Ticker in:
Click Layout
Click Add a Gadget
Choose Text
Put in the code (I got mine from lilypie.com)
Click save (on the bottom)
Then click save on the next page.

You should see it once you refresh the page.