Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

A few of you have been asking how Lauren has been doing with the bleeding. Well, for the last week and a half she hasn't had any, so I'm hoping that this is the end of it. We still have her on soy milk and two cups of apple juice a day. I did take her off of the mineral oil because it was giving her bad diarrhea. I will give her the mineral oil only if she absolutely needs it. Thank you all for praying for her... In other news, I had my doctor's appointment yesterday to go over the ultrasound results. Everything looks good. The heartbeat sounded really good. The baby is measuring right where it needs to be, so we are still looking at a May 26th due date. I gained 8 pounds since my last visit, so I told them I was making up for lost time, since I had been losing weight. I still weigh less than I did when I got pregnant with Lauren, so I'm not too worried about the weight. The cool thing is that no one but God knows what sex this baby is. The tech didn't look, so the doctor doesn't even know. It's kinda funny, but I'm very excited that we don't know. I really can't wait to meet this little one and hear Kevin call out what the sex is. Anyway, I hope you all have a good week.

2 comments:

Mommy of Three! said...

You guys are TOO awesome! I can't wait until May!!! And I'm so thankful Lauren is doing better. =D

Ps. Has Curtis been on the Buzz Lightyear right at Disneyland? We went yesterday to celebrate Tim's b-day since he got in for free. Natty did not enjoy it, but I was thinking about Curtis the entire time. =)

Mommy of Three! said...

Oh and I meant "ride" not right. =P Natty enjoyed everything except Winnie the Pooh (character), The Buzz ride, and Finding Nemo :-P I guess they were a little too loud and scary for her.