Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's All Downhill From Here

So here I am in my 20th week of pregnancy and it's halfway over. Now the numbers get lower and lower and we get closer to the due date. I'm still nauseous, and if this pregnancy keeps going like Curtis' then I still have another five weeks of the nausea. For the last week, I've also gotten reflux and it's getting uncomfortable to sleep. Kevin laughs at me because I'm starting to waddle. At least I don't feel like a beached whale, just yet! I am now officially in maternity clothes, yeah, no more trying to squeeze into my regular clothes because my maternity clothes are to big. Before I forget, here are some pictures from Christmas. Enjoy!!

Lauren and cousin Natty. What secret's are they sharing?

I also have some baby predictions. Of course, I think that we are having a boy; I think Tim and Arinda are having a boy; Terry and Kathleen are having a boy; and Jon and Ali are having a boy and a girl. We'll just have to wait and see how many I get right.

No comments: