Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and new year. The kids had fun, but got a little overwhelmed with all of the presents. Kevin and I ended up opening their gifts! It was also nice to think that next Christmas there will be three children to celebrate with. Speaking of children, this baby is moving around alot! I can't believe that I'm in my 19th week already. It seems like every pregnancy goes by quicker and quicker. Curtis has also named the baby. Yesterday, he told me that I was having a boy and that his name is Zach. I'm not sure where he got the name, but I think it's cute. Lauren has been on soy milk for almost two weeks and she was doing real good, but for the last couple of days, she has had a little bit of blood in her diaper. So if her pediatrician is at church on Sunday, I will talk to him about it. Please keep praying for Lauren, and that we would find out what is wrong.

No comments: