Monday, January 5, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures

Well we had our ultrasound this morning. Zach looks good. The kids didn't seem too interested in what was going on, though. Once the tech gave us pictures to take home, Curtis went out into the waiting room to show everyone saying, "Look, this is Zach. I'm the big brother." It was really cute. I go back on the 19th to meet with my doctor and go over the results. So without further ado, here are "Zach's" pictures.

Here is the full body shot.

The foot

The face and arm. This baby doesn't have the chubby cheeks that Curtis and Lauren had at this stage. It will be interesting to see what the baby looks like.

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Cool pictures! If you have a boy, maybe you'll decide that you really do love the name Zach.

Mommy of Three! said...

Awww!!!!!! I loved the ultrasound pictures! I can't wait until he/she arrives.